Learn What Business Entity Form is Best for Your Company
Choosing the entity form of your business whether it be an “S” corporation, partnership, sole proprietor, Limited Liability Company or other is a crucial decision that can have longstanding tax implications, positive or negative.
We can assist you in evaluating the pros and cons of each entity type. By comparing the various alternatives, you will be able to judge the most advantageous entity form for your organization.
Special tax planning considerations should be considered. For instance, here are some scenarios. If you are:
– Anticipating transfers to family member for estate planning purposes
– Need flexibility with employee benefits
– Want to reinvest profits from the operation of the business
Common entity forms include:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- S-corp and C-corp
- General partnerships (GP), Limited partnerships (LP) and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Sole Proprietorships
- 501(c)(3) Organizations, Family Foundations and Other Nonprofit Businesses and Tax-exempt Entities
The form of entity can change as the needs of the business and its owners evolve.
If you are a business owner seeking business tax services or business solutions, the licensed professionals at Winter & Winter Insurance Services, Inc. can provide you with the expertise you are looking for. Call us today at (866) 254-2996 or fill out our secure online request form to receive a free, no obligation consultation